Sunday, May 20, 2007

My new ROOM

Stop blogging quite some time a month ago. Actually I was busy cleaning, packing and moving to my new room. :D A landed house in Sg. Ara, a bungalow styled landed house!!! I'm very happy that I found the room :)



Here is it! Cleaning the fan, the windows and the floor. Took me 1 week to clean it up because I can only do the cleaning after work. Here are some photos of the empty room.



One funny thing is...... what happen to the flooring? Some of the ceramic/porcelain pieces are lost? No wonder the ex-room tenant want to cover the whole room with plastic carpet.



I don't like plastic carpet. Let me think of how to decorate my room.......I becoming the Interior Designer for my room :p Ta TA tA Ta........... Here is my "Room Sweet Room". Including the money I spent to buy those furniture.



People like to throw old things away, but I like to collect and reuse them. (Sounds like I'm a garbage collector). Here are some of the reused items.



Of course, you cannot compare my design with these. One of the show house in my hometown, Ipoh. Nice to look at.......comfortable to live at???? All these designs only suitable for air-con, no children and no cooking houses, but with an Indonesia maid.

1 comment:

Leopard said...

Remember to take some pic of ur housemates ;)