Indonesia Maid...... :s
A few days ago, I’m having my breakfast at home. My housemate colleague came and fetched her to work. While waiting for her to prepare herself, he chats with me.
“You look like a friend of mine…….” He said.
Oh…….ok. This is the fifth or sixth times I heard this sentence. Interesting…..how many “Pei See” is out there? Maybe some psycho scientists clone me? Ehmmm………….
I look like a lot people out there. This still can consider good case. The bad case is………
Situation 1:
After come back from Sabah, My skin is damn dark (I did not apply sunblock….shit). Then I went to a Malay grocery shop.
Casher: “Kamu Melayu ke?”
Situation 2:
During backpack last year, I went to buy air ticket ALONE (not with a Chinese-looking and Japanese-looking friends) While filling up the details………….
The agent: “Are you local?”
Me: “Oh….nop. I’m from Malaysia.”
The agent: “You look like local (Vietnamese).”
Situation 3:
At university time, I enter a lift with a Middle East student. He looked at me strangely. :s
He: “Are you local?........I mean Malaysian.”
Me: “Yes” (Then I give a fade smile)
Silent for 2 seconds……………….
He: “Are you really local?”
Me: (wat the hell?) “Yes. Local Chinese!”
He: “Oh……….you look like Indonesian….”
@&*^*&@^$)…………Indonesian!!!! You said I’m a Malay still fine la……..wat the hell…….INDO! He thinks I’m a maid from Indo ah?
I look like Malay, Indonesian, Vietnamese ………and maybe Philippino or Thai too! But not Chinese. Maybe next time I can become the ASEAN spy, no ppl will notice me.





3 comments:
wahahahahahaha...save my money in future...lol!!!
Eh, change the pic la... scary~~~ :P
'ne ng kon' really 'mo yan ze'
you are Chinese.
Hahahahahaha
Post a Comment