Happy Birthday to MYself
Feel like want to eat cake these few weeks.............
One piece costs RM5.80.........
But one piece not enough leh...... so small
Then 2 piece too expensive leh (RM11.60)
So, I bought a 1/2 kg Black Forest........
and celebrate my birthday......alone

Happy birthday to ME....Happy Birthday to ME...........

Finish wishing myself.......cut the cake.....store part of the cake inside Tupperware

......eat the remaining cake
Am I sick? celebrating birthday myself? aiya.....anything la.......I just want to eat cake. :p
One piece costs RM5.80.........
But one piece not enough leh...... so small
Then 2 piece too expensive leh (RM11.60)
So, I bought a 1/2 kg Black Forest........
and celebrate my birthday......alone

Happy birthday to ME....Happy Birthday to ME...........

Finish wishing myself.......cut the cake.....store part of the cake inside Tupperware

......eat the remaining cake
Am I sick? celebrating birthday myself? aiya.....anything la.......I just want to eat cake. :p




1 comment:
Happy Birthday.
Post a Comment