GoodBye My friend
I dun really remember how old is she, should be around 9 to 10 years old. I remember the time where my sister bring her back. My mom does not allow us to rear any pets last time (cause it will end up that my mother will be taking care of them :p).Then my little and naughty sister jz bring home the little puppy without letting my mother know in advanced(cantonese speaking "xin zam hao zao").
She is a cute, active and playful puppy. So, we named it as "Happy". My friends will laugh when I call her name. When my sister or I came back from KL or Penang once a month, "Happy" will be very very happy to welcome us.
She knows wat am I talking to her, cause every time when i talk to her, she will wet her nose and 'sob' 'sob'. Every morning, she will follow my father any where and sit beside him while he is reading newspapers.
Last Saturday night, she pass away. I managed to be beside her, pray for her and talk to her. I miss her.
She is a cute, active and playful puppy. So, we named it as "Happy". My friends will laugh when I call her name. When my sister or I came back from KL or Penang once a month, "Happy" will be very very happy to welcome us.
She knows wat am I talking to her, cause every time when i talk to her, she will wet her nose and 'sob' 'sob'. Every morning, she will follow my father any where and sit beside him while he is reading newspapers.
Last Saturday night, she pass away. I managed to be beside her, pray for her and talk to her. I miss her.





No comments:
Post a Comment