Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Hot hot hot

我喝最多酒的时候就是背包旅行时。Eric说啤酒能消暑,所以我就试试。在越南时,真的真的好热!那时候是夏天,天气比马来西亚还要热。大家都好想躲在房间里,不要出去,但是我们是来旅行的呢!怎能把宝贵时间浪费在房间里呢? The time that I drink a lot of beer is the time during backpack. Eric said that beer can cold down our body. So, I tried it out. During that time, Vietnam is in summer season. 3 of us (semua tropical country mari) cannot tahan the heat! 我们热到不想再走。Lemah…..the weather is very very hot!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

找个有冷气的餐厅解暑。我点了啤酒,喝到一半,有点晕晕的感觉。 Found a café with air-con. I ordered a glass of beer, drink half of it, feeling ‘pening’ alr. Here is my 'mabuk' look

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

其中一位在酒吧里工作的女孩。(比我还有像华人)在越南人眼里,马来西亚是个工作天堂,只知道很多越南人跑来淘金。One of the bar tender (she has a typical Chinese look than me). Vietnamese just know Malaysia as a “jobs heaven”, many Vietnamese come here to work. Why local people complaining no jobs while foreigners see Malaysia as a “jobs heaven”? Haih~~~ This is Malaysia “BOLEH”

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: