CNY in Peang
My colleague told me that every year in Penang, on the 7th of Chinese New Year, there will be a celebration near to GeorgeTown. So, I went there together with my colleague to feel the ‘heat’ of the celebration. :p
WOW! There are so many Chinese traditional events happening over there and cultural performances which have already vanished from my hometown. I was able to watch the traditional puppet show and the amazing historical building.
My colleague asked me whether will attend the celebration next year? Well, I will. I miss out so many interesting events. The celebration started at 5pm, but we reached there around 8.30pm. 我要慢慢欣赏中华文化的美。
WOW! There are so many Chinese traditional events happening over there and cultural performances which have already vanished from my hometown. I was able to watch the traditional puppet show and the amazing historical building.
My colleague asked me whether will attend the celebration next year? Well, I will. I miss out so many interesting events. The celebration started at 5pm, but we reached there around 8.30pm. 我要慢慢欣赏中华文化的美。
让我惊叹的邱公司宗祠。
更多照片 http://www.flickr.com/photos/keelin/sets/72157594554449964/。 不是我拍的,但可以欣赏欣赏一下。










No comments:
Post a Comment