Saturday, October 27, 2007

Email from Income tax Malaysia

Here is the email I received from income tax, Malaysia. Just notice the date.........1 month plus. Can I say the time they took to reply mail is short, okie or long?

Erm...I consider is okie. At first, I would expect my mail dunno drop to which rubbish bin alr. but after 1 month ++, I received their reply! Wow!

I prefer to do this way, rather than last time..........drive all the way to that place..........wait for hours for your turn..............then they find and find and find.......can not find your file..........ask you to come back tomorrow. *^*%(^(&%^*&%*. Now, I just need to sit inside my office and wait for my reply.

To Puan Hasmah: Thank you very much. I salute you!

We need more leaders like Puan Hasmah.

___________________________________________

From: "hasmah@hasil.org.my"

To: lee peisee

Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2007 11:05:47 AM

Subject: Re: Tax Ref No. : xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tuan,

Terima kasih atas emel yang dikemukakan.

2. Dimaklumkan bahawa kes tuan akan dirujuk ke cawangan berkenaan untuk perhatian dan tindakan segera.

Sekian, terima kasih.

Hasmah Abdullah

Ketua Pegawai Eksekutif / Ketua Pengarah Hasil Dalam Negeri

Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri Malaysia

.................................................................................

From: lee peisee
witch_pslee@yahoo.com

To:
hasmah@hasil.org.my

Sent: Friday, September 7, 2007 10:21:54 PM

Subject: Tax Ref No. : xxxxxxxxxxx

Puan Hasmah,Dengan hormatnya saya ingin meminta pertolongan Puan untuk menyemak baucar dividen ayah saya bagi Taksiran Tahun 2005. Salinan surat dan maklumat dikirimkan bersama emel ini.

Tax Ref No. : xxxxxxxxxx

Nama : Lee xxxxxxxxxxxx

Kerjasama Puan amat dihargai.Sekian, terima kasih.

Lee Pei See

Anak Perempuan xxxxxxxxxxxx


No comments: