Sunday, October 21, 2007

I'm NOT a Plastic Bag

Last week morning market shopping with my parents.......Then I found this bag.

I like it so much.....the seller said is a famous bag in US and Europe.

OK.......whatever.....I like the words and the simple design only.



So .....balik rumah ad google "I'm not a plastic bag"....... what so famous about this bag? .......First time i heard this brand name "
Anya Hindmarch". Heh! I'm not a fashion addict.

Then.......so many celebrities posting with the bag.





Erm....... what a famous bag. but i feel like the bag is too empty......Let's customized it. wuahahaha....put a small teddy bear patch and some silver dye. hehe




Malaysia is a sad sad NOT ENVIRONMENTAL friendly country! Most of the time when i'm having my grocery shopping, I'll bring my own recycle bag (if i remember to bring :p). Sometimes, the casher give a shock impression. Sometimes, they scare security guards will check, put a lot "PAID" stickers on my bag. ONE TIME, I give the bag to casher, she put my bag into a PLASTIC BAG................ -_-"

No comments: