Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Boys and Girls (Part 2)

Normally, there are very few female engineers around. We are having family talk during Raya break. I told that I got hired because I got special treatment ………because I’m a girl. Really? I win the other contestants because I’m a girl but not because I’m qualified to………sad sad. Anyway, my father told that from a newspaper article, female does have some advantage in a guys’ world.

A female CEO from China told that a female can bargain to the lowest price of the goods but male can’t.

Man and man: When a man try to bargain again and again, he will end up beaten up by another man (seller). This is because, indirectly, if the man bargains and bargains, he means “Eh! You are selling cheap things with high price!”

Man and woman: When a woman bargains with a man, she can get the lowest price! 1st, a man cannot beat a woman. 2nd, it is nature of woman to bargain.

Hahaha. It’s sounds funny but quite logical.

No comments: