Thursday, November 30, 2006

Wall Climbing

*Next time dun play around with ur PC OS.......all my settings r reset, my IE favourites all gone, the files in My Document oso HILANG..........wwahhhhhh!!!!!!! my favourites..........
This post suppose in chinese, but.....the file gone after i restore my OS. no mood to write in chinese again.

Having my team building event last week in Pulau Jerejak,Penang. Wall climbing is one of the activities. Should be easy,rite? I always climb here climb there, climb up and clim down when i was young. This one....should be easy lah.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

climb.....climb.......climb........until 3/4 of the wall........my hands start shaking and my breathing is getting faster and faster. Thinking of giving up, but someone shouting "pei see pei see. u can do it!" . I'm so motivated...............THANKS!
I managed to finish it. YEAh! I know that some guys can't finish it. GIRLs power!!! HAhaha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4 comments:

Leopard said...

Woi...ini dah melampau ni...

Anonymous said...

ceh... everyone can do it lar... u think onli u ar...

PS Lee said...

oh....really everyone can do???? y not u try try .........

if everyone can do,not challenging lor.....The wall climbing company will 'chap lap' alr. :p

Anonymous said...

tried b4... n it was a piece of cake...