Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Bhutan

翻开这个月的“女友”,看见了一个关于“不丹”的文章。吸引我的是“不丹” 是个拥有快乐指数最高的王国。看着看着“不丹”的图片,发觉我是不是把西藏和不丹搞乱了?跑去google一下,原来不丹是西藏的邻居,不怪得那么像。

Google到一些好特别的资料: 1)世界上第一个全面禁烟的国家。居民不准在公共场所抽烟,也不准在任何户外地点抽烟。本地商店不准卖任何烟草产品。无法戒烟的居民可以自己进口,交100%的进口税。

2)每年僅僅同意六千名觀光客進入國內,以保護不丹的自然環境及古老文化。

3)每名游客一定要每天花费165美元(游客低潮季节)- 200美元(游客高潮季节)。

看来不丹好像是人间天堂,无烟之外,消费也蛮高!简直就是王帝式享受!



Looking at this month “NuiYOu” magazine, I saw article writing about Bhutan. The thing that attracts me is Bhutan has the highest happiness statistic of the world! While looking at Bhutan pictures, did I mix up Tibet with Bhutan? The places look so similar to Tibet.

So, google is the best! Bhutan is actually the neighbor of Tibet. No wonder they look so similar. Some interesting facts to share out:

1) Bhutan is the first country in the world that prohibits smoking. No one is allowed to smoke in public area or out doors, no selling of cigarette. A smoker needs to import cigarette himself paying 100% of the import tax.

2) Each year, only 6000 tourists are allowed to enter Bhutan, in order to protect the nature environment and culture of Bhutan.

3) Each visitors need to spend a minimum of US$165(low season) or US$200 (peak season) DAILY!

4) Bhutan is the only country to measure happiness. Gross National Happiness.

Wow! Looks like Bhutan is a heaven for me! :S but I need to save a lot of money to visit there.

No comments: