Thursday, August 30, 2007

I love my Country. Happy 50yrs Birthday

Today is Merdeka Eve, then I receive this email............



Content :

1) Out of all the 5 major banks in Malaysia, only one bank is own by multi-racial ; (2) 99% of Petronas (the only one petroleum company) directors are Malays, and the former Prime Minister works as Consultant in Petronas. (3) 3% of Petronas employees are Chinese. (4) 99% of 2000 Petronas gasoline stations are owned by Malays. (5) 100% all contractors working under Petronas projects must be " bumi's status " (Malay). (6) 0% of non-Malays staff are legally required in Malay's companies. But there must be 30% Malay staffs in Chinese companies and as shareholders. Which means non-Malays who own companies need to give their property to Malays. And non-Malays citizen can't really own their business. (37) 5% - 15% discount for a Malay to buy a house, regardless whether the Malay is rich or poor
..........some more.....bla bla bla




I not sure whether the figures are correct, but i know some are logical. I read a newspaper article sometimes ago, US poor ppl will not "HATE" rich ppl. Reason? Because everyone is given the same opportunity to get rich. The poor ppl will admire the rich one, will not Hate or Jealous!



Now.....If you are given GREAT opportunities, PLEASE PLEASE use it fully and wisely. Chinese and Indian are not races that like to complain. I know the purpose behind all these unfair policies, but we (Chinese and Indian) also love Malaysia! We work very hard to build the country.............



50 yrs Merdeka. My wish? I hope someday not only Malaysian are proud of themselves, but other nations also proud of us or maybe admire us! :D CHEERS!

2 comments:

Leopard said...

No need to wait for someday... Tat someday is NOW! A lot of countries already very admire M'sia! Maybe our hope shd be one day we will all be Malaysians without specifying race and religion! :D

PS Lee said...

eerr.......M'sia still not in the list where most ppl want to migrate to. :s

admire??? eerr...... maybe M'sia provide a lot job opportunities for these countries.

if we continue like that......soon my job will be taken by CHINA. wuaaaaa....... sob sob :((