I'm in GREAT deBt
Today my papa used sales agent handphone to call me. (My parents dun use handphone :p)
"Yes papa. What happen?"
"Hi Pei See.What is ur ic number?"
My parents use my name to buy the newly launched Proton Persona! 
Hahaha.........so my parents got a new car and maybe I need to contribute some. If I pay the loan, my parents will not have pocket money, but they will have a new car to drive. Now I know y my papa buy me a cheap cheap second hand Proton Saga and dun allow me to buy new car when I first come out to work.
When u r fresh, with the tiny little salary, u get urself in debt buying new cars. Y not give urself some freedom now, buy new cars after ur financial is quite stable...... and u can "goreng" ur boss anytime if u dun like ur new job :p
Now I'm a debt slave to PTPTN and my parents new "Persona". Wuahahhaha............




3 comments:
Good la this is what they called.
LIFE!!!!!!
so when u gonna bring us around in ur new car? :D
eeerrr.........that car will be in Ipoh. :p
No...no....no......Penang. Penang lan drive very crazy.
but we can hav a weekend trip to ipoh. Then I can bring u around with my parents' new car. hehe
Post a Comment