Tuesday, August 07, 2007

My FirSt faCial treatMent !!!

I am a ‘he’ inside a ‘she’……..

Why? Bcos I never watch the legendary “Titanic” movie.

And ……………I never have facial treatment for myself !!!



ZH asked whether I got go to have facial treatment, because his housemate spent around RM2000++ for the facial treatment package. RM2k……..I think I would like to eat the money than put on my face.......



So…….. I have my FIRST facial treatment last Sunday at WeiWei! First trial is RM38….erm. ok…still affordable.



The beautician gives me a detail explanation on the service products they have.

This treatment got wat wat wat……..

This stage improve ur skin how how how

Then use the tools below to check my skin.

You skin got wat wat wat……….

Need to do wat wat wat………….

Final stage: How much are the products?

The RM38 one only got 1 mask, now for first trial I can get 50% discount on the 3 masks treatment = RM69. Erm……..Good marketing strategy. Let’s see how effective is 3 masks one. The treatment took 2 hours. Some more, I can hear some clients snoring.



Result: With 2 hours of cleaning, masking and massaging my face, of course my skin looks more radiant and softer. But I think 1 mask oso sufficient, no need 3 masks.



Conclusion: Is good to go for a facial treatment once a while to maintain the youthfulness of your skin. But………….consult dermatology doctor first, if your skin not healthy (acne, pimples, etc). Beautician just like pharmacist, they dunno whether you are sick, they jz give u vitamins or medicine based on the symptoms but not based on disease. They are jz maintain your skin but not cure your skin problems.



Tips:

1) At the end of the treatment, they usually will “force” you to take their package. So, pay first before you have treatment and you can walk out easily.



2) If you are interested in taking the package, try to ask for cheaper package, cut everything you think is unnecessary (shoulder massage, head massage, etc).



3) First trial is always very cheap. Look for the promotions from magazine, newspaper, etc.



I got 2 small free samples :p

No comments: