Thursday, August 23, 2007

My brother new phone

I bought a new handphone for my brother. Of course It is not a FREE gift for him! He need to pay RM50 to get it from me………I’m not stingy! No FREE lunch in this world! Need to “educate” him. Wuahahha………



My papa always **educate us on “
NO FREE MEAL”. Every time we have our meal, if we forget something, he will say: “Wei…..Your meal is FREE one ah?” Oooppss………. “Papa and mama, ‘sik fan’ (eat rice)” we say.



Yeah……many people dun no the “No FREE MEAL” concept. Nowadays, I can see many examples. When a person dun like the meal can jz complains then go out makan with friends. Who cook the meal? Whose money is used to buy the food? You are SUPPOSED to earn those special treatments?



So………….are u taking something for granted? From your parents? From your siblings? From someone you love?



Okok…come back. This phone costs
RM199 only. With all the basic functions la (wat u expert from RM199 wor?). I know I’m working in famous ‘M’ company should support ‘M’ products and “do the right thing”. But…….but………..I’m doing the RIGHT thing! Government always promote wise consumer, compare before buy and make the smart choice. After compare ‘M’ phone and ‘S’ phone, ‘S’ phone got more features, nicer display, nicer design, nicer ringtones, nicer……….nicer……………….. :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"S" can put full name la. Since the pic oso shown that oredi.
but "M" still keep that la.

Leopard said...

Buy the iPhone!!

PS Lee said...

wei....mine one got limited budget
iPhone not suitable for small and poos engineer like me......... :p